- We are Trained Certified in Blood Borne Pathogens, CPR and First Aid.
- We view our profession as an art form and hold it in reverence.
- We believe in good business ethics and practices.
- All needles used for piercing are sterile and single use.
- We do all facial, body and genital piercings. (Genital piercings portfolio available on site only.)
- All jewelry and instruments used for piercing are properly disinfected and sterilized in an autoclave prior to use.
In order to be pierced or have jewelry inserted into a piercing you must be at least 18 years of age and have a Valid Photo ID. Acceptable identification includes the following:
- Driver’s license
- State issued Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian and must provide identification and proof of age and relationship to the guardian in order to be pierced or have jewelry inserted into a piercing.
Acceptable identification and proof of age and relationship includes the following: